- Eurorally is not a competition!
Eurorally as an organization is simply a holiday planner for car enthusiasts.
- The Eurorally organization is only responsible for planning and organizing hotels and events. Everything you do during this holiday will be your own responsibility.
Eurorally can not be held responsible for any violations in any country on the route.
- The Team Leader is responsible for payment for all participants in his team.
Our fee includes: eurorally sticker-pack, overnight minicruise, good standard hotels, free entrance to all parties, racetrack day, breakfast at all hotels and secure parking at every overnight stay.
Hotel rooms will be ordered as double or triple rooms for teams to share.
Not included: Any expense you may have on the route that is not included in the Eurorally entrance fee.
- Valid driving license, car insurance and registration papers are required.
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Eurorally sticker packs must be kept on your car during the entire rally.
- Personal sponsors are allowed as long as you keep the Eurorally stickers on during the entire rally.
- Deposit of €399 will be sent to your registered e-mail shortly after registration.
- Price for Eurorally 2020 is € 599 per participant.
- Final payment is due December 31st 2019 – where deposit will be deducted from the final bill.
Failing to pay within maturity date will result in loosing your spot in the rally.
- Prices are given on the condition of a minimum of 2 persons per car.
For participants driving alone, the price is €899.
Participants who drive alone, but want to share hotel room with other participants pay € 699.
- If you are not able to participate, and have not cancelled your registration within February 1st 2020 – no refunds will be issued.
- Changes in team participants or car after April 1st 2020 will be charged an additional fee of €100, and changes after May 1st will be subject to a €200 fee.
- Media content produced by participants must be approved by the Eurorally management before it can be published online.
- Eurorally’s aim is to have participating cars that are able to stand out in a crowd, meaning that ordinary cars that are not classic cars, sportscars, or in any way modified, styled or tuned will not be allowed to participate.
Read the full disclaimer for participants here (link)