TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eurorally is not a competition!
Eurorally as an organization is simply a holiday planner for car enthusiasts.
- The Eurorally organization is only responsible for planning and organizing hotels and events. Everything you do during this holiday will be your own responsibility.
Eurorally can not be held responsible for any violations in any country on the route.
- The Team Leader is responsible for payment for all participants in his team.
Our fee includes: minicruise from Norway to Denmark, 4-star hotels with secure parking and breakfast, basic sticker pack for your car, driving on a race track and free entry to all parties.
Hotel rooms will be ordered as double or triple rooms for teams to share, if you want single room, there will be an additional charge.
Not included: Any expense you may have on the route that is not included in the Eurorally entrance fee.
- All cars is accepted for entry, but we encourage you to make your car stand out.
Valid driving license, car insurance and registration papers are required.
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Eurorally sticker packs must be kept on your car during the entire rally.
- Personal sponsors are allowed as long as you keep the Eurorally stickers on during the entire rally.
- Deposit of €199 / 1999,- NOK will be sent to your registered e-mail shortly after registration.
- Final payment of €449 / 4499,- NOK is most likely due in January 2018 – where deposit will be deducted from the final bill.
Failing to pay within maturity date will result in loosing your spot in the rally.
- Prices are given on the condition of a minimum of 2 persons per car.
For participants driving alone, the price is set at €799 / 7999,- NOK.
For groups of more cars who wish to share rooms, please contact us for entry fee information on the contact page.
- If you are not able to participate, and have not cancelled your registration within March 15th 2018 – no refunds will be issued.
- Rally entry: First come – first served!